IT – Data Programmer
Omaha and Centennial Locations
To support Catalyst Card Company’s operations and the associated technology infrastructure. Perform assigned tasks and provide project information regarding status, schedule, issues, cost, and completion dates as required. Resolve operational issues for your assigned work. Carries out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with C3 Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
• Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
• Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
• Programs the computer by entering coded information.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
• Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Proficient in the following languages: Java, C++, c#, VisualStudio
C3 Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of the company.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Cost effectiveness and productivity of departmental operations.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• General office environment with low noise levels.
• May necessitate movement to other branches or departments office environment and mobility throughout the department and related locations.
• Can be required to work odd hours, with the ability to be on call 24 x 7.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at email@example.com