To support Catalyst Card Company’s operations and the associated technology infrastructure. Perform assigned tasks and provide project information regarding status, schedule, issues, cost, and completion dates as required. Resolve operational issues for your assigned work. Carries out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with C3 Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3+ years working as a database engineer or a related role.
• Strong SQL expertise. Able to write a query to do almost anything.
• SQL server administration experience. Need the basics of running Microsoft SQL Server — users, permission, backups, recovery, monitoring, etc.
• Ability to create SQL reports.
• Database tuning experience. Running diagnostics and doing query optimization and related performance tuning.
• Ability to work in an agile environment. Address bugs with QA, plan schemas with engineering, and respond quickly to other business needs.
• Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations.
• ETL (Extract, Transform and load experience is a plus.
• Mongo DB experience also a plus
Database programming skills using database languages including; Mongo DB, Oracle, PL SQL and MS Access which are widely used. Expertise in writing queries and creating tables using Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Ability to design logic and understand the concepts of other programming languages which are used in the frontend development process. Sound logical skills and ability to develop code from scratch required.
C3 Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of the company.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Cost effectiveness and productivity of departmental operations.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• General office environment with low noise levels.
• May necessitate movement to other branches or departments office environment and mobility throughout the department and related locations.
• Can be required to work odd hours, with the ability to be on call 24 x 7.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at email@example.com