IT – Network/System Administrator/Technician
To support Catalyst Card Company’s operations and the associated technology infrastructure. Perform assigned tasks and provide project information regarding status, schedule, issues, cost, and completion dates as required. Resolve operational issues for your assigned work. Carries out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with C3 Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provides technology support for C3’s workstations, servers, and applications
• Perform daily maintenance and support routine operations that include: monitoring, maintaining security, managing IT documentation, performs system backups and date recovery as required, maintains secure server platforms for user data and applications, monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity, performs troubleshooting of network and server security, assists in the evaluation and implementation of new products and services
• Maintains corporate email programs and server.
• Assists technical support to business operations groups for resolving technical issues impacting operations and projects
• Assists in the evaluation and implementation of new products and services
• Ensures that acceptable criteria are established for new information systems, upgrades, and new versions and those suitable tests of the system(s) are carried out prior to acceptance.
• Installs, supports and maintains PC hardware, software and peripherals
• Evaluates and installs new hardware and software
• Provide on call support as needed
• Participates in Security Incident Response, Disaster Recovery activities, and Other duties as assigned
• 2-4 years of server experience with at least two years in a corporate environment performing project management and technical support services.
• Knowledge and understanding of IT security strategies, IT structure and operations, VMware server technologies, Backup Programs and Technologies, corporate applications such as email, anti-virus, and LAN and WAN configurations.
• Equipment experience with workstations, servers, peripherals and general business applications.
• A four year degree in Computer Science or the equivalent work experience
• SharePoint experience a plus
• MCSE Certification desired
C3 Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of the company.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Cost effectiveness and productivity of departmental operations.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• General office environment with low noise levels.
• May necessitate movement to other branches or departments office environment and mobility throughout the department and related locations.
• Can be required to work odd hours, with the ability to be on call 24 x 7.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at firstname.lastname@example.org