Omaha and Centennial Locations
Catalyst Card Company needs to maintain a staff of four security guards to cover our new, 24-7 schedule with minimal overtime.
Essential Security Guard Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitor cameras, looking for compliance and violations. Maintain a written log.
• Perform video retrieval investigations.
• Surveillance of secure shipments, coordinate with truckers and shipping clerk to maintain secure environment.
• Silence local alarms.
• Arm/disarm burglar alarm system as first in/last out.
• Reception duties. Guard is first person to greet customers, vendors, contractors and visitors.
• Sign in/out visitors to the high-security facility.
• Call shipping clerk whenever there is a delivery truck at the dock door.
• Short walking patrol route inside and outside of facility.
• Other security tasks as needed by the security manager.
• Second shift and/or weekend work may be required.
• An attitude of flexibility and teamwork is important.
• Attention to detail, paperwork is important. We are audited for compliance in the Payment Card Industry.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal/financial background check.
Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of the company; a neat appearance is essential.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at firstname.lastname@example.org