This position reports directly to the Director of Manufacturing.
To support Catalyst Card Company’s (C3) operations by maintaining the specified Audit requirements to maintain our compliance with industry certifications. Perform assigned tasks and provide documented audit controls in support of a secure card manufacturing plant as required. Resolve operational issues for your assigned work. Carries out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with C3 Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Compare work order information along with plastic and carriers (if applicable) with sample
• Run first card and/or kit and have another operator/supervisor review with the sample book and get a sign off
• Run the job and review cards print quality and print placement
• Complete running the job and review the job with the sample and sign off
• Complete all information on the work order and put the work order with the job
• Once the cart is full or the shift has ended, the cart is taken to the audit station and into the vault
• The auditors pull cards, record numbers on work order, reviews for quality
• Once the job passes quality standards, it is moved to the inserting side for inserting/sending offsite, affixing, etc.
• Maintains security for user data during processing
• Participate and complete all Catalyst Card Company authorized projects, meeting Catalyst defined functionality requirements, due dates, resource usage, and budgetary requirements, when required
• Assist technical support group team members with resolving operations issues
• Participates in Security Incident Response, Disaster Recovery activities, and other duties as assigned
• Qualified candidate must have 1-2 years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
• Second shift and/or weekend work may be required.
• Must be able to pass a drug screening and criminal/financial background check
Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of the company.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• General Manufacturing environment with moderate noise levels.
• May necessitate movement to other branches or departments office environment and mobility throughout the department and related locations.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at email@example.com