Quality Control Coordinator
Omaha and Centennial Locations
To support Catalyst Card Company’s (C3) operations. Perform assigned tasks and provide project information regarding status, schedule, issues, cost, and completion dates as required. Resolve operational issues for your assigned work. Carries out the responsibilities of the position in accordance with C3’s Information Security Policies and Procedures. Works with management, business groups and staff, Business Partners, Vendors, and Customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Verify each job ran, matches the customer information listed on the Job Sheet/SOW
• Review all Quality metrics and ensure consistent quality across the job run to current specifications
• Maintains security for user data during processing
• Participate and complete all C3,s authorized projects, meeting defined functionality requirements, due dates, resource usage, as required
• Assist technical support group team members with resolving operations issues
• Participates in Security Incident Response, Disaster Recovery activities, and Other duties as assigned
• Qualified candidate must have 1-2 years of relevant Inspection/Quality Control experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing/production environment.
• High School or better education or equivalent work experience.
Standards of Performance:
• Professional representation of Catalyst Card Company.
• Job knowledge/timely, accurate and efficient performance.
• Adherence to C3’s policies and procedures.
• Promotes and ensures the highest level of quality member Service is provided to all members.
• Confidentiality of all records.
• Timeliness of meeting regulatory guidelines.
• Compliance of regulatory requirements.
• Cost effectiveness and productivity of departmental operations.
• Success in meeting individual, departmental, and corporate goals.
• Attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required periodically to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, smell and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to lift up to twenty-five pounds. Job has the following vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please feel free to submit your resume to DeNeen Misbrener at firstname.lastname@example.org